Are you interested in a career within in the world of finance?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of Finance here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of corporate finance viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study the five main areas of Corporate Finance:
1. Finance and Free Market Economies – Learn Principles of Finance: Theory, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Interest Rates, Bonds and Annuities, Capital Market Theory - Risk & Return: Efficient Market Hypothesis, Security Market Line and Portfolio Theory.
2. Corporate Finance – Learn Optimal Capital Structure – Debt vs. Equity, Optimal Capital Structure - Debt vs. Equity, Financial Leverage and Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) and Financial Leverage and Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC).
3. Financial Leverage and Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) – Learn Company Stock Valuations, Valuation (Enterprises / Companies / Project), DCF Method - Company Enterprise Value and Common Stock Valuation.
4. Option Valuation: Fundamentals vs. Technical Analysis – Learn Option Valuation: Fundamentals vs. Technical Analysis, Cost, Price, Rates and Dividends, Cost, Price, Rates and Dividends, Moving Averages and the Fundamental vs. Technical Analysis.
5. Financial Forecasting – Learn Regression, Correlation and Covariance, Time Series Analysis- Congregation and Random Walk, Time Series Analysis- Congregation and Random Walk, Econometrics Tools - Seasonality, Smoothing and Errors and Qualitative Methods - Survey, Research and Delphi
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strengthen your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the financial knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future financial direction through applying modern financial thought.
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Equip you with understanding & ability to apply basic finance principles
Learn the the fundamentals of corporate finance
Learn to calculate & interpret NPV, IRR, Pay Back Period, & Profitability Index