Learn The Principle of Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
Course in English
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Certificate of Completion
Teacher: Callum Rae
Are you interested in a career within in the world of entrepreneurship and innovation?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of entrepreneurship and innovation management here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and innovation viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study the five main areas:
1. Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship Creativity – What is Entrepreneurship and its Theories, Schumpter Theory, Uncertainty - Bearing Theory and Kirzner's "Alert" Entrepreneur, Biological and Marshall's Theory of Entrepreneurship, Sociological Theories of Entrepreneurship, Jean-Baptise Say's Law, Entrepreneurship Creativity, Theories in Creativity, Wertheimer, Maslow, Rickards, and Gilliam, Creativity in Organisations and Management, Creativity and Competition, and Entrepreneurship Mindset.
2. Entrepreneurship Creativity and Innovation – Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Types of Innovations, Innovation Theories, Chain-Linked Innovation Model, Diffusion of Innovations Theory, The Importance of Peer-to-Peer Conversations & Peer Networks, Understanding the Needs of Different User Segments, Paradigm Shift, Cultivating a Culture of Creativity and Innovation, Innovative Organisations, Intrapreneurial Problem Solving, Key Perceptions, Think Tank, The Power of Storyboarding, Managing Creative Teams and IT Systems for Innovation.
3. Entrapreneurs & Corporate Intraprenaurs and Evaluating Entrepreneurial Start-Ups – Entrepreneurs and Corporate Intrapreneurs, Entrepreneurial Problem Solving, Intrapreneurial Problem Solving, Collaborative Networks, Notion of Collaboration, Building a Culture of Innovation: The Role of Leadership, What Makes a Leader, Other Studies on Emotional Intelligence, Evaluating Entrepreneurial Start-Ups, Your IP Strategy, Market Research, Set Your Research Objectives, Evaluating Revenue & Costs Framework, Cost Drivers, and Variable and Fixed Costs.
4. Financing Decisions for Start-Ups and Instruments for Entrapreneurs – Financing Decisions for Start-ups, Types of Angel Investors, Attracting Angel Investors, Venture Capitalist, Venture Capital Investment Process, The Stages in Venture Capital Investment, Advantages of Venture Capital, Government Grants, Funding Instruments of Entrepreneurs, Debt Instrument, Mezzanine - Preferred Shares, and Capital Market Structure.
5. Capital Structures & Implications / Succession Planning & Exit Strategy – Capital Structure & Implications, Shareholder Equity, Mezzanine Debt, Lowering the Cost of Capital and Improving Equity Returns, Dilution, Price Earnings Ratio, Succession Planning & Exist Strategy, Mistakes to Avoid in Succession Planning, Plan - Do - and Review, and Exit Strategies.
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strengthen your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the entrepreneurship and innovation knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future management direction through applying modern entrepreneurship and innovation thought.
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Learn theoretical and practical knowledge in the entrepreneurship and innovation
Be equipped with the knowledge to apply thinking to relevant research articles
Learn to critically analyse information from a wide range of sources
Learn how to examine the key challenges faced by entrepreneurs