Are you interested in a career within in the world of Economics?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of economics here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamental principles of economic theories, models and tools employed by the Government, industry firms and other stakeholders to manage the economy. We will study the five main areas of Corporate Finance:
1. General Concepts and Microeconomics – Learn Principles of Economics: Definition and Foundations, Macro and Microeconomics, Demand and Supply Analysis, Demand and Supply Analysis, Demand and Supply Analysis, Elasticity as well as Monopoly and Oligopoly
2. Macroeconomics – Learn Macroeconomics vs Microeconomics, Aggregated Demand and Supply, Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Economic Growth, Employment and Inflation
3. Economic Policies and Natural Market Failure – Learn Economic Policies, The Transition of Monetary Policy to the Economy, Fiscal Policy, Market Failures and Externalities
4. Exchange Rates and Trade Barriers – Learn Exchange Rates and Trade Barriers, Interest Rates, Tariffs, Taxation and Deadweight Loss
5. Sub-branches of Economics – Learn Financial Economics, International Economics, Transaction Cost, Labour Economics, Environmental Economics and Energy Economics
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strengthen your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the economic knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future direction through applying modern economic thought.
Why wait? Every day is a missed opportunity.
Click the “Buy Now” button and become a part of our Applied Economics training today.
Be introduced to the fundamental principles of economic theories, models & tools
Examine various micro and macroeconomics topics
How to analyse the labour market, financial market and global economy