Learn The Principles of Applying Project and Research Methods in Business
Course in English
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Certificate of Completion
Teacher: Callum Rae
Are you interested in a career within in the world of Applied Project & Research Methods in Business?
You have come to the right place! Learn The Principles of Applying Project and Research Methods in Business here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of project and research methods viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study five main areas:
1. Applied Project & Research Methods in Business - Introduction to Research, Reasons for Publishing, Defining a Management Problem, The Desiried State, Identifying Problems from Symptoms, Doing Scoping Research, Steps in Scoping the Research, Writing Notes and Mind Mapping, Structuring the Write-up of the Literature, and Inform the Purpose Statement and Research Questions.
2. Writing a Purpose / Quantitative and Qualitative Research Approaches – Writing a Purpose Statement and Research Questions, Presuming that you know what you will find, Quantitative and Qualitative Research Approaches.
3. Mixed Method Research Approaches, Ethical Considerations and Writing a Methodology & Methods – Mixed Method Research Approaches, Advantages of Mixed Methods, Case Study Research, Types of Case Study Methods, The Advantages and Disadvantages, Ethical Considerations, Respect for Persons, Beneficence, Justice, Research Issues, Writing a Methodology and Methods, and Effectively Written Methodology.
4. Writing Data Collection Tools, Qualitative Data Analysis & Quantitative Data Analysis – Writing Data Collection Tools, Designing Questions, Observation Schedules, Qualitative and Quantitative Data Analysis, Grounded Theory, Thematic Analysis, Template Analysis, Using CAQDAS, Using Descriptive Statistics, and Inferential Statistical Tests.
5. Comparing Findings to Literature and Writing the Final Paper – Comparing Findings to Literature and Writing the Final Paper, Discussion in a Quantitative Study, Discussion in a Qualitative Study and Writing Conclusions.
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strength your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future applied project and research methods direction through applying modern business thought.
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Understand and apply the principles underpinning the business research process
Make informed decisions about how to undertake research in a given circumstance
Examine the key challenges faced by people when undertaking research
Identify and employ techniques for managing these challenges when researching
Learn to undertake efficient desk research and write a problem statement
Undertake research using at least one qualitative or quantitative technique
Learn to present and defend your opinions by preparing a research report