Be a Self Employed Massage or Bodywork Professional
Learn essential client growth strategies and best practices for running your business from home.
Course in English
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Certificate of Completion
Teacher: Ryan Oickle
Set Your Own Schedule...Keep All Of The Income
Learn how to:
- Build your clientele faster using simple, proven strategies. - Easily record and sync appointments to stay organised. - Use your cellphone to accept credit card payments. - Make basic, game-changing improvements to your website, resulting in more bookings. - Offer mobile or couples options to reach a larger client-base. and more! (refer to Curriculum)
Bodywork businesses that will benefit from this course:
Massage, Reflexology, Acupressure / Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Craniosacral, Reiki, Energy Work, Hot Stone, etc.
Save Time and Money Growing Your Bodywork Business
Too many skilled professionals work for someone else, handing over a large percentage of each session's earnings, and not being able to set their own schedules. This course is a step-by-step “How To” guide to start your own practice from home, regardless of your business background.
Simply put: Students who complete these lectures and quizzes will have the skills and resources to run a successful massage or bodywork business.
Run a successful home-based massage or bodywork business.
Secure your home-based business license and general liability insurance.
Offer your customers multiple options for how to schedule appointments, and neve
Submit your business to Google and be found organically in Google searches.
Convey essential information on your homepage to convert viewers into clients.
Optimize client retention and customer loyalty.
Gain clients through free or low cost advertising.
Receive clients in your home studio effortlessly.
Accept credit card payments from your home office.
Offer mobile massage in offices and hotels.
Expand your services to include couples massage by connecting with other local p
Who should take this online course
- This course is for qualified massage or bodywork professionals who are considering self-employment in their field.
- This course is for qualified massage or bodywork professionals who are already self-employed and are looking to expand their clientele, or are seeking tips for a sustainable career.
- This course is for qualified massage or bodywork professionals who have a space in their home where they can offer treatments to clients.
- Business types include: Massage, Aromatherapy, Acupressure, Reflexology, Hot Stone, Reiki, Energy Work, etc.