Are you interested in a career within in the world of enterprise risk?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of Enterprise Risk here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of enterprise risk viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study the five main areas of Enterprise Risk:
1. The General Concepts of Enterprise Risk – Learn About Risk in Society & Commerce and the Risk Types.
2. Theoretical Foundation of Enterprise Risk – Learn Risk and Volatility, the ARCH Model, Uncertainty, Complexity and Chaos, Non Linear Dynamics - System Theory, Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA).
3. Quantitative Measurements of Risk – Statistical Tools - Value at Risk, Sampling, the Normal Distributions and Updating, Correlation and Regression, Value at Risk (VaR), International Ratings & Basel and Standard & Poor's.
4. Application of Risk to Business Enterprise – Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Components of Enterprise Risk Management, Implementing ERM in Practice and Insurance and Hedging: Insurance Contracts & Types.
5. Risk Analysis – Volatility Uncertainly Complexity & Ambiguity (VUCA) Method, Strategic Risk Analysis and Corporate Compliance: Sensitivity Analysis, Theoretical Framework for Using Sensitivity Analysis for Decision Making, Stress Testing, Corporate Compliance and SAP GRC Global Trade Service.
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strengthen your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the enterprise risk knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future direction through applying modern identification and mitigation thought.
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Basic theories and concepts in risk management
Relationship of risk to areas of finance, operations, IT & innovation
Learn how to demonstrate the use of valid and effective tools of risk
Learn to use expert judgement to develop effective business cases
Undertake research & synthesize theoretical & practical knowledge of risk