- Learn basic Norwegian Language.
- To speak about what they like to do during their free time.
- To speak about how they are doing and how they feel.
- To talk about daily routines
- Norwegian courses and life as a language student.
- Norwegian you need for simple purchases and prices in Norwegian.
- Transportation, time tables and some simple traffic rules.
- Norwegian they need when visiting a bank, a library or going to the post office.
- To talk about weather and climate.
- To ask for repetition or an explanation.
- Important seasons, months and dates in Norway.
- Big family happenings.
- Shopping for clothes.
- Words for clothing and buying new clothes.
- To describe something, how it looks and where it is.
- None. However it is recommended taking Norwegian Language Course A1P1 first.
Who should take this online course
Students with very little knowledge of the Norwegian Language.
This is a basic course that will be a great fit for beginners.