Quality Assurance & Future of Work: Fortune 500 Leaders
Master quality assurance best practices of Fortune 500 firm leaders for the future of work
Course in English
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Certificate of Completion
More than 2 hours of content
Teacher: Dr. Gleb Tsipursky
Your ability to master quality assurance best practices will determine whether you reach your business and career goals in the hybrid and remote future of work of our increasingly-disrupted post-COVID world.
Unfortunately, our intuitive leadership style is adapted to pre-pandemic work arrangements in the office, and is poorly suited to the hybrid and remote future of work. Our gut reactions on quality assurance best practices in the future of work can’t be trusted, as revealed by research in behavioral economics, psychology, and cognitive neuroscience. So how do the leaders of Fortune 500 companies make the right calls on quality assurance best practices in the hybrid and remote future of work?
They follow evidence-based quality assurance best practices as revealed by such research. In this course, you will master techniques for gaining quality assurance skills by drawing on cutting-edge behavioral science and real-world best practices from Fortune 500 leaders. After taking this course, you will: • Master quality assurance best practices used by Fortune 500 leaders to seize competitive advantage for their bottom lines and careers in the future of work • Maximize productivity, engagement, retention, and morale in the hybrid and remote future of work through quality assurance best practices • Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself the best practices used by Fortune 500 leaders for quality assurance skills • Discover how to lead collaboration and innovation most effectively through quality assurance best practices in the hybrid and remote future of work • Learn the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases that undermine successful leadership in the future of work and how Fortune 500 leaders defeat them • Feel truly confident about whether you mastered the best quality assurance best practices to make the right calls in the hybrid and remote future of work
Sounds too good to be true? These methods were successfully used by Aflac, Applied Materials, Entergy, Honda, Jones Lang LaSalle, IBM, Reckitt, Wells Fargo, and Xerox to dramatically improve the skills of their top executives, senior VPs, middle managers, and lower-level supervisors in leading telecommuting teams. I trained the leaders at these Fortune 500 companies, as well as at numerous middle-market companies and quickly-growing startups, on quality assurance best practices. More broadly, I served for over 20 years as the CEO of the boutique future-proofing consultancy Disaster Avoidance Experts. Below is a sample testimonial from a recent training.
Here’s a recent testimonial from Dan Rooney, Senior Vice President at Jones Lang LaSalle, a company ranked #186 by Fortune, speaking about the impact of my training: • “Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to present to our Consulting team last week. The content was spot-on and provided a unique perspective into building culture, driving innovation and brainstorming across telecommuting and hybrid teams (among other things). I appreciate your willingness to partner leading up to the presentation to ensure the content was tailored for the audience – it made the discussion that much more impactful. I have received positive feedback from a number of team members and look forward to collaborating more in the future!”
Here's another recent testimonial by an executive at a Fortune 200 high-tech manufacturing company, whose policy precludes publicly revealing the name of the company: • Dr. Gleb's presentation to our key leaders from around the world illuminated the complexities and need for an innovative strategy to navigate a hybrid workplace and design the future state of work. We found great value in his ability to illustrate common judgment errors, called cognitive biases, that many leaders make by remaining anchored to traditional work norms, instead of adopting new best practices for collaboration, innovation, and performance evaluation in hybrid and fully-remote teams. His presentation generated important conversations about the need to adopt and adapt to these new norms in order to drive retention, productivity and collaboration and attract new talent. Dr. Gleb is an excellent presenter, combining data-driven expertise with an empathetic and engaging speaking style, along with outstanding use of slides. He thoroughly customized his materials to our needs, using our case studies and even learning and speaking our internal company language, while providing clear and specific next steps to integrate his insights into our work. Dr. Gleb is a highly professional, flexible, and easy-to-work-with speaker, and accommodated all of requests gracefully and successfully. His book on this topic distributed to leaders after the presentation was a great bonus. I would highly recommend Dr. Gleb if you want your audience to have a highly customized and thought-provoking experience. I look forward to working with Dr. Gleb again in the future.
My best-selling book, Returning to the Office and Leading Hybrid and Remote Teams: A Manual on Benchmarking to Best Practices for Competitive Advantage (Intentional Insights, 2021), will form the basis for this course. My expertise is featured in a total of 7 best-selling books, including global best-sellersNever Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters (Career Press, 2019) and The Blindspots Between Us: How to Overcome Unconscious Cognitive Bias and Build Better Relationships (New Harbinger, 2020). Further attesting to my global renown, my work was translated into Chinese, German, Russian, Korean, Polish, and other languages.
This combination of business and science led to my expertise gaining global recognition. I published over 550 articles and gave over 450 interviews for prominent venues, such as Fortune, USA Today, CNBC, Fast Company, CBS News, Business Insider, Inc. Magazine, and Time.
Besides my real-world, pragmatic expertise training and consulting for Fortune 500 companies, I have a strong academic background as a behavioral scientist. I spent 8 years at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, first getting a PhD in the History of Behavioral Science and then serving as a lecturer there. Then, I spent 7 years as a professor at the Ohio State University, where I published dozens of peer-reviewed behavioral science articles in high-quality academic journals such as Behavior and Social Issues and Journal of Social and Political Psychology. Thus, this course is thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research.
That's what you can expect in this course: methods used successfully at even the biggest companies to seize competitive advantage, thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research, and featured in top media venues and best-selling books around the globe. The course features the following sections:
1) Quality assurance: Introduction and course textbook packet Learning Objective: Learn what the course will be about and get my best-selling book on which the course is based, Returning to the Office and Leading Hybrid and Remote Teams: A Manual on Benchmarking to Best Practices for Competitive Advantage (Intentional Insights, 2021).
2) Quality assurance: What do employees want in the future of work? Learning Objective: Understand employee desires based on large-scale surveys, in-depth case studies, and peer-reviewed articles on employee experiences and preferences on the hybrid and remote future of work
3) Quality assurance: Why do leaders make bad decisions about the future of work? Learning Objective: Uncover the dangerous judgment errors that Fortune 500 firm leaders identified as most likely to derail the hybrid and remote future of work
4) Quality assurance: Creating a competitive advantage in the future of work Learning Objective: Discover how forward-looking Fortune 500 leaders are creating a competitive advantage through moving to a hybrid and remote future of work model
5) Quality assurance: A team-led approach in the future of work Learning Objective: Master the Fortune 500 best practices to determine the set-up and structuring of hybrid and remote future of work models through a team-led approach
6) Quality assurance: Redefining office space and funding home offices in the future of work Learning Objective: Master the Fortune 500 best practices of funding home offices and reshaping office space to maximize productivity, wellness, and morale in the hybrid and remote future of work
7) Quality assurance: hybrid and remote collaboration in the future of work Learning Objective: Master the Fortune 500 best practices of collaborating effectively in hybrid and remote teams
8) Quality assurance: Innovation via intentional asynchronous brainstorming in the future of work Learning Objective: Master the Fortune 500 best practices of intentional asynchronous brainstorming to maximize idea generation for hybrid and remote teams
9) Quality assurance: Serendipitous innovation and idea generation in the future of work Learning Objective: Master the Fortune 500 best practices of serendipitous innovation and idea generation in remote and hybrid teams
10) Quality assurance: Training and mentoring in the future of work Learning Objective: Master the Fortune 500 best practices of on-the-job training and effective mentoring in hybrid and remote teams
11) Quality assurance: How to deal with irrational colleagues about the future of work Learning Objective: Master how to deal with professional colleagues – supervisors, peers, subordinates – who express irrational beliefs and are in denial about the future of work
12) Quality assurance: Next steps for lifelong learning in the future of work Learning Objective: Develop a specific plan with next steps for mastery of the course content and lifelong learning
So why should you take my course rather than someone else’s alternative course? Simply because this course provides unparalleled value. No one else comes even close to my level of credibility in the course topic: • As a trainer for Fortune 500 companies • As a behavioral scientist • As a best-selling author • As a globally-renowned thought leader So if you want an alternative course that doesn’t offer top value and expertise, take someone else’s class. If you want the best, take this course.
As part of this course, you will get a complimentary copy of my book, Returning to the Office and Leading Hybrid and Remote Teams: A Manual on Benchmarking to Best Practices for Competitive Advantage (Intentional Insights, 2021). It will contain the reading assignments for the course. Fortune 500 companies buy this book for their leaders to help them seize competitive advantage in quality assurance best practices: you’re getting what they are getting.
This is an intermediate-level course: at least a year of real-world experience in a professional setting is required to appreciate the strategies and case studies outlined in the class.
Your registration is risk-free. See the terms and conditions for more.
I look forward to welcoming you into the world of evidence-based, science-driven techniques tested in the real world of many Fortune 500 companies and numerous middle-market companies and startups. To ensure that you master the secrets of Fortune 500 companies to help yourself seize competitive advantage in quality assurance best practices for the sake of your bottom line and your career, register now!
Master quality assurance & future of work best practices of Fortune 500 firms
Maximize productivity, engagement, and retention in the future of work
Adapt for your needs best practices on quality assurance & future of work
Collaborate & innovate effectively via quality assurance & future of work
Feel truly confident about mastering quality assurance & future of work
Develop emotional intelligence in quality assurance & future of work
Maximize your desired outcomes in quality assurance & future of work
Plan next steps for your quality assurance & future of work skills
You need to trust quality assurance best practices from Fortune 500 leaders and behavioral science-based findings over going with outdated advice stemming from pre-pandemic work arrangements to seize a competitive advantage in the hybrid and remote future of work
Who should take this online course
This course is for current and aspiring leaders (executives, managers, supervisors, intrapreneurs, and entrepreneurs) who want to dramatically improve their quality assurance skills using Fortune 500 company best practices. They will get the most benefit from this course, as case studies and examples are best suited to their need to seize a competitive advantage in the hybrid and remote future of work.
José Justiniano Sánchez Cárdenas
You are absolutely right that gut reactions on quality assurance best practices in the future of work can?t be trusted. Its great to know about the master techniques for gaining quality assurance skills by drawing on cutting-edge behavioral science and real-world best practices from Fortune 500 leaders.
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful course.